After the discontinuation of the Rock n' Roll associated half marathons in our area (the Labor Day Half & the Rock n Roll Washington) , Lake Sammamish Run Club & Seattle United Runners are teaming up to try and fill the void by putting on an officially timed, and scored race called the Redmond Harvest Half Marathon, Monday Labor Day September 4!
With the Rock n Roll race disappearing, we know we have big shoes to fill, so we are doing everything we can to make this race a great experience for you! Highlights include:
- Low registration fees compared to other half marathons
- Fast USATF certified course to help you get a PR
- Finisher's medals and gender specific shirt sizes
- Overall, Age Group, and Top Team awards for Men and Women
- Post race food, beverages, and beer tickets at Post Doc Brewing
- Pacers from a 1:30 to 2:30 half marathon provided by the Seattle Green Lake Running Group